Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blog Hop Day 5

Yes, sadly, we're at the end of the blog hop, but we're also down to the top ten movies on our list of all time favorite Romantic movies. Know that we argued long and hard over this. I still have bruises over most of my body and in places no man should have bruises. Morgan O. fights dirty in case you didn't know.

Be quiet before that soprano lilt to your voice becomes permanent, Jmo. Because, I'm still thinking Murphy's Romance needs to be in the top ten, but our other choices didn't allow it. 

Do you mind putting down the cattle prod? Pretty Please. I agreed Murphy's Romance was the closest thing we had to a tie for ten. However, you know as well as I do, Dennis Quaid in his prime trumps James Garner after his prime. 

So--drum roll please--without further ado,we present the Greatest Morgan Romance Movies of all time!!!!!!





10. The Big Easy
9. Romancing the Stone
8. Bridget Jones' Diary
7. The Ghost and Mrs Muir 






6. African Queen
5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. Notting Hill
3. Princess Bride
2. The Quiet Man
1. Casablanca







Thanks for playing along with us. Be sure to coast through to the end and get signed up for the grand drawing. One luck winner will get a Nook loaded with ebooks, and of course, something fabulous from me, a Morgan O'Reilly tote bag and pen. Very cool stuff! Jmo has a book in there as well.  Join our blog and stay in tune with what's newest and greatest in the world of the Morgans. It's sure to be entertaining!

6 comments:

Paisley Kirkpatrick said...

This is scary - I know all of these movies. Good choices!

cheralyn said...

Great movies, I have most of them! Thanks for the giveaway!

Tiffany K said...

For the first time ever I caught Bridget Jones' Diary on TV last night and it was actually really good. I've seen a few of these other movies, but not many. I think I am going to have to check them out.

Morgan O'Reilly said...

It was lots of fun putting this list together. Jmo's talking about a list of the Top 100 Love Songs. Won't happen tomorrow! There will weeks of discussion on that one as I know I have MY favorites. Nights in White Satin anyone?

Shadow said...

Great movies! Thanks for sharing and for the fun hop! And thank you for the awesome giveaway!
GFC: shadow_kohler
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Jenn said...

Princess Bride is without a doubt the best movie in the world. Three most romantic words in the world, As you wish. *sighs*