Monday, February 7, 2011

Nominated for LASR Book of the Year!



I am so excited I could plotz! Long and Short Reviews has nominated The Southern Werewolf Chronicles Book One: Were Love Blooms for Book of the Year! I know! Right? Instead of preening over my own awesome, which is only as awesome as the people involved in the process of making this book possible, let me instead thank those people.

First and foremost, I have to send out a big this one's for you to my loving wife Jenna for inspiring me to love, write and to create Madison Lee. Yep, that's right she's Madison. Another big congrats needs to go to my wonderful crit partners who were with me every step of the way on this book with helping advice, comfort and a lot of support when I needed to believe in myself and didn't. You know who you are, but Morgan O'Reilly, Susan White and Helen Ravell thanks and please don't stop being those voices in my chat window. Finally thanks to Gail and Jenifer with Desert Breeze Publishing for taking a chance on me and this series. Without them, it would probably still be stuck on my computer gathering dust. Another thanks goes out to those of you, the readers, for continuing to support me and my work. Truly, I could not do this without you and wouldn't want to even try.

All that said my last thanks has to go to Long and Short Reviews for liking Were Love Blooms enough to nominate it and having as one of the Best Books of 2010. I'm in some great company, too. So, just being listed is an honor. I'm not just saying that. The voting begins February 14th and runs through the 27th.

Were Love Blooms and I hope to see you at the polls!




No comments: