Thursday, April 30, 2009

Got Tagged?

I found this at Erotic Horizon who has Cowboys Dream Too up next on her TBR pile.

I hope you decide to play too! To complete the meme answer the following questions:

1. What are your current obsessions? Card Making. With graduation for the teen just around the corner, and I forgot to buy the promo pack last fall... Yeah. I need to make some cards. Fast.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? I work at home, so jammies are always my first choice. The Fed Ex guy looks jealous every time he comes by.

3. What's for dinner? Reservations! FIL's b-day is tomorrow, but we have graduation event plans.

4. Last thing you bought? Lunch out with the writer girls.

5. What are you listening to? Fighter jets from the nearby base streaking overhead, practicing their stuff. Birds singing and my indoor fountain when the jets are elsewhere.

6. What are you watching now or the latest movie you watched? TV hasn't been on in days, but I'm thinking hot Englishmen. Research for the book I just finished the first draft of. I mean it. I want to make sure I have the modern nuances correct. Oops, guess that rules out Pride and Prejudice.

7. Favourite holiday spots? Anywhere with a nice soothing beach works. Doesn't even have to be tropical. I just want to hear the waves and feel the breeze.

8. Reading right now? Witching Moon by Rebecca York and Hex Appeal by Linda Wisdom. Both got pushed aside while I finished that first draft.

9. What will you be reading next? Probably something by Lora Leigh. Either that or the graduation roll... or something from my extra high TBR pile.

10. Four words to describe yourself. Introvert, Quiet/Shy, Focused, Quirky

11. Guilty pleasure? Dove Milk Chocolate.

12. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? My Son and the things he finds on YouTube. His friends are always good for a laugh too.

13. Favourite spring thing to do? Open the windows and blow out 9 months of stale winter air.

14. Planning to travel to next? No big plans, probably drive the kid to college.

15. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Hoping for fresh Halibut tonight (see note about reservations).

16. When did you last get tipsy? It's been a while. Sometime last fall.

17. Favourite ever film? While You Were Sleeping always makes me feel good. Depends on my mood really, but I generally go for romantic comedy when given the choice. Living with two guys (DH and DS), I rarely get a choice.

18. Care to share some wisdom? Work to the best of your ability, but always leave room for a laugh and some lovin'.

19. Song you can't get out of your head? Jimmy Buffet - When the Volcano Blows (Still waiting for Mt Redoubt to just get it over and done with.)


Please consider yourself tagged and have fun with this and be sure to leave me a comment when you've completed it.

Morgan O'Reilly
Come Play with Me and Get Some Tonight
http://morganqoreilly.com

7 comments:

Aubrey Leatherwood said...

Oh Morgan! I can't answer *all* those questions. You know I'm neurotic. I'll have to think about it too much!

Jhayboy said...

Hey Morgan,

There is so much about your answers i love...

I love fish - you know Halibut is tomorrows menu...

Love your at work wear - we should be all so lucky and your words of wisdom..

I think i will write it on a post it and keep it around for a while - smart words...

I have added the link to my post...

E.H>

Morgan O'Reilly said...

Aubrey, Aubrey, Aubrey. What ever will I do with you? LOL.

Thanks for poking your nose in!

Morgan O'Reilly said...

EH, so glad you stopped by!

I firmly believe a day without a giggle is just not worth waking up for. Good thing I'm surrounded by goofy people (see Aubrey, for instance *wink*).

Hope the sun is shining for you. Those of us thawing out up north are basking in some rays.

Megan said...

I am new to your blog, but I played along, too. Cheers!...Megan

She said...

Do you really want all my answers? I love answering questions but then I loved school. But I do think it's fun to read what others are doing or like or dislike.

Morgan O'Reilly said...

Mimi and She, thank you for commenting! If you answer the questions on your own blog or FB or MySpace or wherever, I'll happily add your links.

It is fun to read about the things other people do. I love to compare and see the contrasts and matches.

Thanks for dropping by!