Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fan Pic - Now That's Success!

About a week ago I was playing with my FaceBook Fan Page and met a new to me digital artist who goes by the name PickyMe. Well, this gal is good with her hot hunky hero pics!


I was absolultely thrilled to pieces when she decided to do a fan pic of me. So we got our heads together and I explained a bit about the next WIP to be submitted and she came up with...


I can't stop looking at it! I'm true blue in love with this picture. Of course I think it's the best of her portfolio, but don't take my word for it!

4 comments:

Boone Brux said...

That is gorgeous! Love it. Dang, I need one.

Tam Linsey said...

Oh, wow! That is an awesome "cover"! I hope whoever you publish with will let you keep it.

Veronica said...

That is a great picture. She does lovely art, if you get a chance perhaps you can "pick her" for your books.

Morgan O'Reilly said...

As far as pubs go, very rarely does the author get to demand an artist or a certain cover. However, I will enjoy this picture forever as a very lovely bit of inspiration. I'm considering getting all my covers blown up into a poster and if I do, this one gets included!