Monday, December 17, 2007

Candy Coated Clown

In the excitement of the coming holiday season, I would like to take the time to tell everyone of a vicious crime that is steadily sweeping the unsuspecting country.

Clown-Napping! Every day a clown is kidnapped for sexual gain. I know! I found it hard to believe too. In my new novel, Candy Coated Clown, I break the silence concerning this pitiful situation. I invite all of you to take time from your busy schedules to read this explosive exposé on clown love gone wrong.

Thank you for your time.
Jmorgan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Candy Coated Clown

From

Champagne Books

Available Now

http://champagnebooks.com/bookstore/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=145

When Candice’s birthday stripper is a no show, clown-napping seems like a good idea—one that leads her right into the arms of true love, floppy shoes and all.

Excerpt:



Candy, let him go. This time you’ve gone over the deep end.” April pried at my arm, managing to get it loose enough for clown boy to slip free.

“You let him get away!” I screamed only to be slapped in the face by Mags. The slap I could deal with but if April called me Candy one more time it was on.

“You cannot attack men and force them to strip,” Mags informed me. Out of slapping distance, I noted. She was smart enough to know to stay out of my arm reach. Even April was backing up.

I decided right then what had to be done and it wasn’t gonna be pretty. “Then clown boy is going to help me find my stripper.”

“Excuse me?” Ash asked weakly.

“Your boss screwed up, so it’s up to you to make this right.” I looked him straight in the eye and dared him to disagree.

“Wouldn’t it be easier just to call her and cuss her out?” Damn, don’t you hate it when they grew a set and talked back?

“Yes, but not as satisfying, as making you drive me all over town, then cussing her out.” Just so you know there was no logic involved in that statement.

Without waiting for him to voice any further objects I grabbed him by his puffy collar and herded him out the door. April and Mags for once had enough sense to stay out of the way. They had children and husbands to think about. They knew how I got when my steam was up and were smart enough to stay as far from firing distance as the could. Too bad Clown boy didn’t know it.

2 comments:

Morgan O'Reilly said...

I have to go book shopping today. Let's see, Clowns and Elves. Sounds like a normal day to me!

Congrats! I'm hopping right on over since I didn't get to preview this book *sniff*

Morgan O

Jennifer Skully/Jasmine Haynes said...

You are just too funny! Another winner!

Love you guys, Merry Christmas!!!

Jasmine Haynes
The Fortune Hunter, in stores now.
http://www.skullybuzz.com