Monday, October 22, 2007

Thanks to all our friends

A special thanks to everyone who helped to make the grand opening of The Morgan Diaries a success. This past week has been a blast and we couldn’t have done it without all our friends, both old and new stopping by.

If you thought last week was a party wait til you see what we have planned for the future. The interviews will keep coming and have we got some great ones planned. No, I’m not telling you now. Stick around and you’ll see.

Alright I’ll give you a sneak peek. This week join us for an interview with the publisher of Dark Eden Press as she stops in for a heart to heat. We’re not stopping there. Later this week we’ve got a special event so unbelievable it can only be called Morgan on Morgan, as I put Morgan O in the hot seat about her new book Halo in her Pocket and on a few other things that inquiring minds are dying to know.

That’s all you’re getting from me today so go get some sleep. You’re going to need it. Today’s only Monday and there’s a whole week ahead of you. Depressing isn’t it. Maybe we should rename it Morganday. Yeah, I like the sound of that. Excuse me while I go write my congressman and get that in the books.

Night All,
Jmorgan

No comments: