Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Silent Night, Yummy Night to benefit the SPCA


No joke. I swear! A cookbook for puppies and kitties.

What I mean is, the proceeds from the Dark Eden Press Holiday cookbook will go to the North Texas SPCA.

Inside you'll find a bunch of yummy recipes donated by the authors and staff of Dark Eden Press. At least fifty of them. Sorry, I haven't counted them all up yet. But Jmo and I both contributed and I tested a new one last night. Artichoke dip. Yum!!! Fantastic with bagel chips or cut up pitas.

Today, December 18, 2007, DEP is having an all day party to celebrate the season and one of the prizes will be a copy of this very special book.

To join in the fun, if you don't already belong, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/darkedenpress/
and join up. Look for me, and I suppose Jmo will show up eventually, but we'll be there with excerpts from our books, both current and coming soon.

From what I understand, the cookbook is just one of many prizes which will be offered up today. I've heard rumor of gift baskets and copies of other books.

Oh, and by the way, not all of Dark Eden's books are extreme erotica. You'll be amazed to hear we have some traditional / mainstream romances and mysteries too. In fact, coming in January is a book with absolutely NO SEX in it - at all! Our publisher just about fainted when she heard that, so come and see the softer side of DEP.

And in the for what it’s worth department, the cookbook is G-Rated so you can give it to anyone for a gift! Yes, a gift which can be sent via email and appreciated for years to come.

See you at the party!

MorganO

No comments: